R134A Air con leak stopper – 3 Can Multipack -for R134A systems (hydrocarbon equivalent)
This is the cheapest way to proceed when you suspect that you are losing gas due to a leak. Add the product via the low side port adaptor and suitable hose – this will attempt to pressurise the system enough to start your compressor. The special leak sealing properties of the product will re-condition shrunken seals and O rings giving an excellent chance of repairing the leak for good. If the system does not hold pressure then you will likely still have spent less to diagnose your more serious fault yourself than you would have by going into a garage in the first place! In the majority of cases the repair will be successful and you are then able to add a can of our air con topup gas to complete the job.
- Can of Leakstopper Product 3.95oz / 112g Custom Hydrocarbon Refill (equivalent to 300g of R134a)
- For use with the hoses available in our store
- Uses natural Hydrocarbon non HCFC/HFC product
- Suitable for empty R134A automotive systems only
- Please Note: This will not fill a empty system. Please be advised additional cans and vacuum maybe required.
- Please note: This will not fix all leaks. This is intended to repair most leaks around seals and ‘o’ rings
More Detail and Summary
PLEASE CHECK TO ENSURE THAT YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR AIR CONDITIONING LOW SIDE PORT BEFORE ORDERING. IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTIES THEN WE ARE ALWAYS HAPPY TO HELP.